25ml or smaller cart filler

My hands are a shaky mess!

I know it’s from the caffeine and nicotine, but I look like I have Parkinson’s, I don’t, and I’m sorry if that offended anyone, but it’s a good description of things.

I’m jealous!

1 Like

The decarbing in the microwave is a good idea as well. You’re full of em!

Polycarbonate so yes plastic and it also dispenses in .25 ml incriments the automotive one looks like it would work well as long as you can keep it warm. Clogs due to a cold tip suck, and can easily result in a mess if you’re not careful.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m gonna get some metal luer locks, and as soon as it sense it’s getting too cold, I’ll stick the sucker in the toaster oven for a few to warm things back up.

1 Like

That’s the way to go for sure you usually need the heat to get it started but while you’re dispensing it should flow well, a heat lamp nearby helped a lot, a toaster oven is overkill but itll definitely work

Yeah, I already planned on the toaster oven for other things, so it’s not a purchase just for this.

But, the heat lamp ain’t a bad idea at all.

1 Like

A piece of granite or something from a supplier of counter tops makes an excellent hot and cold base to work off of. You can get these very cheap often free, you can keep one in the freezer for slabs and put in the oven for cart filling.

1 Like

@qma Oh wise one, show this man the way

He needs a cart farmer with a gardening attachment.

1 Like

Man I saw you post this in a thread once and found this post while trying to find the picture.

I can’t find the picture anymore, mind telling me how I would attach the all glass or mostly glass syringe to the HSW? I want to order the HSW and use it this way. I’m just not sure exactly how it would attach

https://www.amazon.com/Metal-Female-Syringe-Fitting-Units/dp/B07DHCF7J5

3 Likes

Think the nickel plated brass is okay?

Not sure if stainless is preferable though the options seem limited.

I cant find the stainless ones anymore, and the niche is so small Id rather not stock the fittings myself

Fraggo

https://www.amazon.com/Cadence-Female-luer-lock-each/dp/B00PR0OGJE/

1 Like

100% understood. Thanks for your input.