20lb CLS system and heated bath for sale

I am clearing some old parts that are no longer in use. Here’s a list of items and some pictures. I have misc items not pictured as well. All of the items are located in the bay area.

Mod edit: SOLD!
2L Heidolph labrota 4001 rotovap with dry ice condenser, 2L chemglass pear boiling flask with a kontes 2L receiving flask and extra 1L receiving flask, continuos feed setup. In great condition, asking $2000, price negotiable.

Mod edit: SOLD
6" stainless steel buchner funnel with filter plate, asking $275

20lb Closed loop extractor passive setup, can easily add a recovery pump to go active. Started as a small 5lb system but kept upgrading over the past 2 years so probably spent close to $9k to $10k

• 4x 6"x48" columns with lids, reducers, filter plates, gauges, ball valves
  • 12" collection pot with headplate prv, ball valve, 2x sight glass and 2" tri clamp with dip tube in the middle, 12" shatter plate, can also be used with the 6" buchner list above. I can either throw in a 12"x12" non jacketed or jacketed tube. I need one for my buchner funnel.
  • all high pressure clamps, viton gaskets, bolts, washers, and hoses included with many of them being brand new
  • 2x 80/20 rack system. Each rack holds 2 6x48 columns.
  • 100lb recovery tank with butane, I’ll have to check the weight
  • 50lb recover tank empty, almost brand new
  • 50 lb butane tank from purge labs that you can swap out when you need to refill, I’ll have to check the weight but I think it’s still at least half full
  • all hoses are 3/8 braided stainless steel JIC connections
  • brand new molecular sieve setup that I never got to incorporate into my system

Everything has been disassembled and boxed up but here are pictures of some of the parts.

Decided to go etho extraction which is why this monster has been sitting around collecting dust. It’s just taking up space in my lab so shoot me an offer. I may be willing to part out pieces to some extent.

Lab Companion 30L heated water bath by Jeio tech. Bought this from someone on craigslist which was supposed to be in brand new working condition. It does look brand new but the circulating pump is not working. It does heat up though. Don’t really have use for this so if you are feeling up to repairing the pump, this could be a steal. Shoot me an offer.

2 Likes

Is this 20lb unit still available and would you be willing to ship? Unless you’re located in Michigan

Located in Cali. I’ll message you.

great price on that roto I wish I had extra funds rn

I also have my old 2L spd system from bliss works. It was a decent system to learn on. Comes with:

Chemglass 2L 3 neck rbf
Spd head
Cow receiver
3x 250ml receiving flasks
2x thermo adapters
Misc items like keck clips and glass stoppers included

I have a 2L heat and stir mantle but boiled over some crude during decarbing on my very last run with this system. I bought a new top fiberglass layer but never got around to swapping it out.

Shoot me an offer. Will let this go for cheap. Not the best system at all but if you are new and want to get something to learn the basics, it will do.

1 Like

I just took some updated pictures of the 2L setup.

Do you still have the funnel?

Messaged you Mattman.

Rotovap and SS buchner are sold.