2024 Smokable CBDV Hemp Flower Genetics 🌱 Gas Terps

Are you tired of growing the same old fruity hemp as everyone else year after year? Want to stand out from the sea of mids but not sure how? Planting season is upon us!

A few of you have had the opportunity to try some of these unique strains through my previous smokable flower sales posts, now is your chance to grow them yourself.

You may be familiar with a few cultivars in the CBD collection like Legendary OG and Legendary Jack. These speak for themselves, but the CBDV collection was first to the hemp industry and showcases award winners like two-time Emerald Cup winner Guava Jam (2017, and the only federally compliant hemp entry for 2021), as well as Garlic Jam (Emerald Cup 2018). To date, this collection has expanded to cover dozens of cultivars, not yet released to the industry, with flavors and aromas identical to high-THC flower.

Feel free to send me a direct message for a full sales catalog with pricing, fresh smokable flower samples, COAs, along with current seed & clone availability. Also would be happy to link up and chat at NOCO.

I hope everyone is having a great start to the month!

13 Likes

Current batch of GH cookies

7 Likes

It tells me your profile is hidden? Idk how to dm you.

Create new message, add user, add subject, make message contents, select send.

Apparently my auto correct chose violence first :joy:

4 Likes

Unsure how to change that, sent over a DM. The method in the video works as well.

2 Likes

Bump. It’s not too late to pop some gas beans

2 Likes

Go to Preferences, Users & scroll down to Messages. There’s a checkbox for allowing messages.

2 Likes

Bump. Not too late to toss those fruity seedlings in the compost pile

1 Like

Legendary outdoor and deps

7 Likes

bump

1 Like

bump

1 Like

Got some legendary from ya year or two ago. Would love a current menu.

1 Like

Would love a current catalog as well

1 Like

I do not have a surplus of hemp flower, just enough for my storefront and samples. Buyback program did not go as planned last year for smokable.

Seeds are 10 cents to $2 each for forum members depending on quantity and cultivar

MOQ 100 seeds

Feel free to reach out if there is a specific strain you are interested in. In such a competitive marketplace unique genetics could be what determines if your crop sells or sits.

5 Likes

Hell yeah, thanks

1 Like

bump

bump

planting season is upon us

Current COA trimmed Garlic Jam greenhouse. Using along with some CBG flower for an ultra full spec EtOH crude :green_heart:

Have had a few seed orders, thank you all for the interest! Looking forward to seeing some beautiful smokable flower and live resin this season

4 Likes

Prices on units