2022 hand trimmed CBD flower for sale/trade

Bumpp

Got a split pound headed out the door. Thanks again everyone :pray:

3 Likes

~50 lbs of this particular batch. Still trimming it but should be finished soon

1 Like

*I’m tempted to try this hemp…but worried it won’t work at all for my nausea and/or ease my stress/headspace. Most of the outdoor/indoor hemp I’ve come across is un-smokable to me so I’m honestly going off my experience with dissatisfying hemp. I’ve been waiting to see what others’ experience with this hemp first…I don’t want a similar repeat experience as I had with the likes of some hemp products from Vivimu when I first sought medical relief from my ailments. My experiences with non-D9 THC products have mostly been wasted efforts+funds so now I’m trying to be more cautious about where I place my hopes and funds on now that I’m behind on bills and every dollar is more valuable to my newborn’s needs than my own health(not totally, but I need a “break in case of an emergency - at least a few doses of adequate relief so I can clean my yard&clear out/disinfect/fumigate+clean out a home full of furniture in order to avoid HOA fines and avoid a second eviction from my second property(long story involving a false drug allegation investigated by CPS following the birth of my daughter this year >.<)”.

1 Like

Being strapped for cash doesnt mean you should go without relief for your ailments. Send me a message and I’ll get a care package sent out to you on the house of some of my products. I understand the difficulties with finding something that works for you. I have some great indoor that everyone has really been enjoying.

@Phaze

10 Likes

Bad ass @IndigoMtnHemp thanks for stepping up :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Dm me, please.

2 Likes

Gosh, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the compassionate gesture. An immense thank you. Even just a few solid days of significant relief would do my world such a great deal of good if I manage to pack all my duties(between two homes) from fixing the plumbing issues to temporarily fixing our decaying/splintering wooden front door steps to completely cleaning two yards+clearing out an entire home of it’s furniture and prepare it for my mother-in-law(currently we are staying under the same roof but we cannot coexist for too long with our differing lifestyles under one roof- we realize that and we are all trying to take the steps make it work as best it can while I make one home suitable for grandma/mother-in-law -before she realizes/smells my bagseed plants I’m attempting to grow, lol ). She’ll be taking over the lease and alleviating a $300 bill once I prepare it to meet/exceed her standards for proper living conditions (&expects her furniture and belongings to be moved in the day she decides to finally move in - not that I think she’s asking for too much. She’s just worried about being exposed to tobacco and marijuana (and opiate) residue on the walls/inner walls of the home…she’s a big germaphobe on top of that if that helps you understand her thinking. Although, if possible I even want to afford a fumigator/exterminator just to lessen the creepy crawlies we get out here in the desert for her. Maybe even buy a steam cleaner to ease her thoughts on living in a nice home-I could even offer simple steam-cleaning in my little town which might actually be profitable. I just don’t want to disappoint her and reinforce her thinking that I’m truly incapable of taking care of most household duties that a “man of the house” should be able to take care of. And further reinforce her opinion that ex-drug users and drug users are completely useless and well below her moral-ly, spiritually, social standing, in principal, in life, in ‘smartness’, in intelligence, etc). …wow I derailed myself. Anyways-
Thanks! I’m glad that there’s compassionate people like you and Autumn and probably others in the community. <3 I’ll gladly return the favour someday to you and/or even keep passing forward similar compassion to the community in the future. (I’m big on supporting humanity ((@ local levels first if possible)) and the Earth/Mother Nature - That’s an Aquarian trait or something right? Sorry, derailing thoughts >.<)

2 Likes

Store update:

We are officially locally hated :smiling_imp: just got a tip that the city is being called on us

Really disrupting things here with our free prerolls and .99¢ grams of flower I guess

The local shop is upset that the city is letting “people with no industry knowledge or experience” open a store near them.

Stay tuned for the hilariousness that is local shop warz '22

17 Likes

Shipping more lbs today :tada: can’t thank everyone enough for their support, seriously love you guys.

Special shout out to @MedicineManHempCo we are now carrying some of his product here and his lollipops sold out day one :hot_face:

We will always offer direct to consumer, so if any one needs cheap glass or personal use products feel free to hmu.

Students get 10% off and military/first responders get 20% off

6 Likes

Free product from the retail spot for anyone who wants to contribute this holiday season :tada:

All things donated will be handed directly to those in need, we have a large population of people here who could use some holiday warmth.

If you’re personally in need send a DM and I’ll see what I can do for you

7 Likes

Could you dm me about the cbd bud please. Placing small order

can you shoot me dm please?

Any more of these still available? DM plz if so

1 Like

Interested in CBD flower. DM if still available. Thanks.

1 Like

DM me please have some trades for your store.

1 Like

Hey @ky_cbd

Can you send me a Dm?
Thank you and happy holidays

1 Like

Can you send me a dm please? Thanks

1 Like

Dm please

1 Like

Just an update.

We’ve pretty much sold out of all CBD flower for now but a new green house harvest is coming down here in a few weeks

3 Likes

what are your prices at and how does the flower look even if its an old harvest