2019 Hemp acreage

This will be my first time growing her out. They’re feminized seeds. I’m hoping to get them big enough to clone off before planting time. I’ve heard good things about her tho. What other strains are you guys running or have experience with? The only hemp strains I’ve flowered are baox, Otto II, and berry blossom. All three were taller satuva leaning plants with airy buds. Fairly resinous tho. I’m excited for some Suzy q seeds I’ve got. Hoping I find one that can be grown out as hemp

Cherry wine is OK but we lost about 35% to sclerotinia

:rowing_man::rowing_man::rowing_man:

Yes star of peter is an “industrial hemp strain” that i got from somebody in mendo when i was buying THC seeds.

I have never found any info on it online, only from the guy i got it from but he had crazy flavors

I want a sativa stature to resist mold mildew etc and i will be planting different plots on different dates to see which works the best

You’ll have to let us know how the star of peter turns out. Did your Mendo guy mention the lineage? I agree with you on sativas for mold resistance. I’m in western Washington and our falls can get pretty wet. The airy bud structure of Otto and baox should do great. I’m planning on running mostly clones of these two and a handful of other strains to see how they do.