*SOLD* 2018 Delta CUP-30 never used in box, priced to move

Item Model/Manufacturer: Delta Cup-30
Description: Delta still in original box, purchased for a mobile CBD lab that never launched. Not UL certified

Price/MSRP: $ 45k OBO
Current location of item: Desert Hot Springs, CA
Estimated lead time: Available immediately
Fulfillment: Direct from seller
User support / Warranty: No warranty.

1 Like

Are you sure its not UL listed? my understanding was all cup 30’s were.

Do you have any paperwork with it?

This is a GREAT price for an unused cup 30.

5 Likes

Yeah, weird situation with this one. I do not have the paperwork and the owner who I work with has not been able to find it…luckily Delta puts the SN on all their boxes. I called and got some information about it a few months ago which is how I found out the unit isn’t listed, I’ve run plenty of these and assumed they were all UL as well. I imagine getting it certified would be pretty easy.

Also please note this unit only includes the centrifuge and the collection vessel, no kegs.

For at least a period in time in the first half of 2021 cup 15’s were available with or without a UL listing, and I believe the very early ones were not listed at all. Delta charged an extra $10k (highway robbery) for the UL version.

I’m not sure if the cup 30’s followed a similar UL/pricing/availability scheme.

Getting it certified for a non-classified space would be cheap and easy. Getting it certified to run in C1D2 or C1D1 could be an expensive nightmare.

2 Likes

Bump :alien:

Still available. Entertaining any offers at this point.

do you know if the drive motor and control box are at least NRTL listed components or what did delta do here?

Got paid. Laughed all the way to the bank.

2 Likes

Delta has 2 versions a PSI version and a UL version. They are similar in operation but the UL has a ton of different features to meet the UL certification. The easiest way to tell the difference is that the UL version has protective metal grates over the lid site glass. The UL version is more expensive to manufacture therefore it has a higher price tag, but the UL will not need to be reinserted by PSI when it is installed. UL certification supersedes PSI.

3 Likes

Im wondering if this is the PSI version? at least it would have the peer review available for it - I would consider buying this if it has the PSI peer review documentation

1 Like

Yeah it’s the psi certified version, you can call delta/prospiant and give them the serial number to confirm if you’d like

1 Like

bump :no_mouth:

Is Cup30 still available ?

Is cup 30 available.
480-910-8818. Let me know