2016 Precision PX1 for sale, w/ MVP and Swagelok!

I have a Used Precision PX1 system. I will upload pics of everything that’s included when I get to my shop today.

Basically I have a shit ton of Stainless cooling coils to go with it, extra fittings, stainless braided hoses for days… I’ve ordered and awaiting my swagelok compression fittings for the WHOLE set up. I’m including a MVP-6cfm that has about 150 hrs on it. Kept in excellent condition. Swagelok Gauges on all columns. VERY USER FRIENDLY. If you’re just starting out, this is a good choice. I cleaned out all columns and tanks inside and out. Disinfected for coronavirus. I will meet with a mask on… or off, (MJG Reference).

I’m asking $30k for it all.

I literally have totes and totes of stainless parts to go with and extra spools to make it modular and have more material capacity.

Once again, thank you. Located in Houston in storage.

1 Like

Very interested can you please dm me

1 Like

Hey, is this still available?

yes it is

Awesome, got any pics? Can you send me an itemized list of what your selling? I am very interested and a serious buyer. I have paperwork to purchase a new px1 system but I’d rather buy it used. Thanks

1 Like

Yes, I can put some new photos up qhen I get to my shop today. Thanks for the interests.

1 Like

Thank you

Whats up man. Did you get a chance to take some photos? We are looking to buy.

1 Like

I saw the photos. Very interested! Would you be willing to let us fly you in to OKC to set it up and do a run with us? Just to make sure everything is working?
Hmu
Michael

1 Like

I’ll give you a shout here in a few. Just got back into my home state.

I am interested. Please let me know if it is still available and send details.

Dennis

415-747-5201