2015 Precision Extraction PX1 14k obo

Perfect running condition. I replaced anything that was less than perfect (valves, gauges, gaskets, bolts), the recovery pump has all new internals from a certified shop, chiller reaches -50 with no load and runs at -30 with a full load in a 60 degree lab. Water heater functions perfectly as well. Equipped to run full propane with 300 psi vent downs. Comes with a several extra material columns, and I have another cmepol also with brand new internals I’ll include. She’s turnkey and ready to rock. I made 1-2 lbs of diamonds and sauce a day on her. 14k obo. I’ll deliver it within a few hours (707 area code). Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Can you leave your contact info

This is still available. However I used it to process last years crop, so the pumps now have time on them since the rebuild. I’m moving and want it gone, flexible on price.

(831) 325-5654

@lefties.cannabis

@midsfactory those columns look super tall.

48 inch material column. Comes with smaller columns also.

@lefties.cannabis

you can put smaller ones on it for the first phase

I believe we would still need to WA certify it?

Yes. Wouldn’t be hard because it’s a Precision. I’m sure they have a package ready to sell. Just an good value and another option to spin your brain :slight_smile:

Let me call @3PCertz on Monday and see what they think.

1 Like

@GraveFarms how big is the rack?

It’s about 4 feet long, and 2 feet deep. I’ll get exact measurements when I’m home. FYI the chiller and heating unit is not UL listed. I believe in Washington, it depends on which county you are in, whether they need to be UL listed or not. 3pcertz would most likely be able to certify the machine, but not for the full 300psi capability.

@lefties.cannabis

Thanks. Very helpful. I am working in a small space, so I need a rack mount that fits. 4ft works, now it’s just the columns. We have been mostly looking at 6"x36" columns

You bet. Its actually larger than I thought. Its 71" long, 21" wide. If your operating in Snohomish, we will be neighbors.

Feel free to give us a call, we’d love to help you out!

360-217-8446

My Firemarshall has already pre-approved me for the Rainier with a custom mod to splay the system under my fume hood. Quickest way to market is to just get the Rainier pre-certified

1 Like