200LB SOLVENT TANKS AVAILABLE: Very affordable

Items: SOLVENT TANKS

Location: USA…Contact our sales department at impex.g@aol.com or WhatsApp +16692097836
Price: $1200

2 Likes

Any still available? Location ?

Yes man, still having other tanks available. For more inquiries, send email to our sales department at impex.g@aol.com

Seems fishy

1 Like

Aol???

1 Like

Message/call +16692097836 for more purchasing details

i saw that and got sketched lol

Hey!
I resemble that remark.
What’s wrong with AOL.
I’ve been using the same e-mail address since emails were invented. Since using dial up modem and having to pay AOL by the month to keep an e-mail, since LOL was new and cool and hardly anybody knew what it meant.
Afraid to switch now, might miss an e-mail reply from 1989.

5 Likes

All the cd’s that use to come in the mail 3 times a week and everyone kept there stash in the silver tins.

LOL :wink:

I don’t think you’re serious man. Better still, you’d never known about the existence of AOL…I guess so lol

That looks like a hydrocarbon storage tank. Do you have any ethanol storage tanks, jacketed, and with a lower center of gravity perhaps? The tall thin tanks make me a little nervous that they have to be mounted to the floor or wall.

Where is this located?

Did anyone get one yet?

1 Like

We have branches in Texas and Florida, USA
Contact our director in charge of sales and distributions at +15104087566 / +16692097836 for more inquiries

Contact our director in charge of sales and distributions at +15104087566 / +16692097836 for more inquiries