200kg of Isolate and 180 KG THC Free Distillate in stock

Hey Everyone,

I have 200kg of Isolate in stock as well as 180 kg of THC Free Distillate in stock. The THC Free distillate ranges from 84-90% and cost varies depending of the percentage. All products are CDA and CDPHE approved. I also have all COA’s and MSDS sheets for these products. If you have any interest please send me a DM.

2 Likes

Hello. Please send me details. 8318946915. Thks. Dexter

I can’t text your phone number. how many kgs are you looking for?

1 Like

Sorry. Wrong number its 8318846915.

Are you able to ship to New Zealand with “stealth” shipping, labeled differently etc.

I want 500g How much for that?

Still looking? Where are you located?

1 Like

I’m in Colorado but happy to ship anywhere

1 Like

Can you DM me prices and COAs.

Thank you

can you text or call or email us at sales@seasidehempfarm.com or call for pics and COA at 408) 753-0672

I just tried to call you but couldn’t leave a voicemail. my phone number is 720-284-9763.

Call back pls, we tried calling and no answer, call back at 408 753-0672

Tennessee

Hi steelroll
I am looking for isolate, can you email me spec and pricing through onvinhtan@gmail.com or you can DM me.
Thank you

Hey there looking for 10 kg of isolate. Do you have pricing?

You guys (jesse wilson) ripped me off for 2k then when contacting the boss he said they only do kilos and would not send me a refund or 2k worth. And the cash app used to oay thru is a total scam.

Stay away they are all lies and scams i know a bunch of people ripped off by them and the cash app they want you to pay with

There a total scam stole money from me and would not give a refund or even send me what i had already paid for. The cash app they want you to pay thru is also a scam @Future any way to get these guys banded so they dont steal from anymore people

Thats not cool at all as they are level 3 slangers. @future can you look into this?

Call me asap 720 451 1677