200 kgs of etOH extracted CBD crude

Hey everyone, I have 200 kgs of etOH extracted CBD crude testing between 50-60% CBD. COAS are available upon request. Priced to move quickly. Thanks

1 Like

Price per liter?

1 Like

Were selling it at $900/ L

Why so low?

Warm extracted and fairly raw and unfiltered right?

2 Likes

Probably not decarbed or winterized or scrubbed. That’s why I can’t wait to corner the crude market at like 1250-1500 for golden crude for the next 2 months :ok_hand::ok_hand::fire:

2 Likes

I ask because I think I talked to someone who was trying to broker this to me and kept telling me “it’s the lowest price for crude I’ve seen” and I was like “no it’s not, the lowest price is how much they’re asking before you tack your stupid brokerage fee onto it”

I

4 Likes

lol. Plus all the work your gonna have and all the loss in winterization and shit

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 72 hours unless flagged)

Make your own thread and get verified ya mook. Don’t jump on someone else’s thread :thread:

3 Likes

Crude is sold. It was decarbed, reclaimed low and slow under vacuum, preserving terps, raw unwinterized. Testing between 53% - 60% :+1:t3:

@Rowan didnt know you were a buyer, if ever in need of crude feel free to reach out to me directly :call_me_hand:t3:

Sometimes folks want more crude than I care to supply so I like to help folks out and find deals n whatnot. Always scouting

1 Like

So biomass has next to no terpene profile present to begin with. So what terps were you preserving exactly…? Like under 4% terpene profile. Generally smells like hay or grass. So that’s kind of silly. Low and slow to preserve color maybe ?

2 Likes

@siosis the biomass were extracting varies, alot of the stuff hung in barns to dry seems to have a really nice nose vs crop sent through the dryer. Had a couple terp reports come back with great results

1 Like

Good results being what level of terpene content by weight?