2 lb closed loop - $500 if local

2 lb closed loop system for sale/trade for a Rosin press.

Standalone system. Ball valve in-between column and collection pot, composed of glacier tank parts.

• & - pressure gauge on column and collection. Takes about 1 hrs 15 min from start to finish passively (dumping last 10 psi usually lose half a lb.)

1x 7-8ft injection line w/ valve half way
2x 3ft-ish 4k psi yellow jacket hose lines
3x 3x36 columns
2x 27ish lb mastercool tanks(total weight)

No gas but run ready besides

I’ll throw in the cooler used to heat the collection and a few home depot buckets fit the tanks perfectly.

2 Likes

What are you looking to get for it?

I see a lot of them go for 2500 without the solvent tanks and hose lines. I’d be willing to go a little under that with all the pieces(make an offer.) Would discount the shipping if i had to, willing to drive a few hours in any direction away from LA

1 Like

Bump 1500

Not interested, but maybe pics will help drum up some inquiries?

5 Likes

What’s that saying again about how many words pics are worth?

5 Likes

What size is the collection? I might be interested in floating an offer if you post some pictures of what you’re working with.

1 Like

When I’m back in my town in a day ill post it.

6x12 on a 6x4 shatter platter. Forgot to mention the injection lines valve is only rated to -20 so ill throw in a another hose line i have sitting around.

2 Likes

Excuse my lazy ass, just got a lot going on rn. This is it not pieced together minus the collection If it interests anyone as is id let it go 750 rn.

Edit :

3 Likes

You wanna trade for some Lab Society 2L SPD glass, and stuff?

$600 anywhere local to LA(CA) ill meet

bi-directional?

Nay
Just missing this piece

1 Like

Is this a DIY mk4?

1 Like

What kind of rosin press are you looking for? I have a couple hydraulic ones im not using rn

2 Likes

Exactly this lady was pieced in 2013.

@drake

Purepressure / Sasquash would be tiight but anything like those styles would likely do. Maybe Rosintech.

@og_extracts
They are from 2017 they were demo units not much use on them

This one is 13000# its a double
the smaller one is 5000# its a single

2 Likes

Is this still available? I would need it sent to Oregon but I’d pay shipping if your still willing to let it go for $750

2 Likes

Bump. Prefer to sell considering trades that are within a few hr drive from LA/Coachella valley

I’ve still got that SPD stuff if you want to trade!

2 Likes