2 Lanpham Chillers for sale

Hey all,

I’m looking to sell 2 Lanpham -80C Chillers.

The smaller chiller has a coolant leak which needs to be fixed. If you’re handy with chillers you could easily fix it and have it back up and running in no time.

The larger chiller is at 380V/50Hz and we just didn’t feel like going through the trouble of setting it up. Basically brand new – never used.

Both of the chillers are on wheels and very easy to move around. We have three other Lanpham chillers that work great, so I have no doubt that once these things get going you’ll be running real cold, real fast.

Dimensions:
Small Chiller – 41" H x 40" W x 30" L – 231KG
Large Chiller – 50.5" H x 46" W x 31.5" L – ~370KG, doesn’t really have the weight listed

Prices (not including shipping):
Small Chiller – $8k
Large Chiller – $11k

Prices are negotiable – DM me for more info

I’m interested in the large chiller. Do you still have it available for sale? Let me know and I will send my email/phone for further communication. Thanks.

I should also mention that the chillers are in FL

Changing the chiller prices – we need to get them out of here. Small chiller is now $3k, large chiller is $5k.

New price change
$500 each – $900 for both
Unhappy with the price – please make an offer. Must go soon!

Location?

I see they’re in FL. Where at in Florida? I have a few people there actually. Maybe I can wire the funds and send one of them to pick em up.

Miami, DM me for my number

I’ll take them call me 802-595-6400

Hey you still have both chillers for sale? Send me a dm were interested.
thanks