2 Activeaqua Hydro Chillers - Sold!

Item Model/Manufacturer: 2 Hydrofarm Active Aqua Chillers, 1/4 HP
Description: Hydrofarm water chillers - 2 avail.
Price/MSRP: $ 350 / $651.50
Current location of item: Denver
Estimated lead time: “Come and pick it up” Days
Fulfillment: Direct from seller - can ship if fees are paid for by buyer.
User support / Warranty: None

Update: Both sold!

Two activeaqua chiller units BARELY USED AT ALL. Only trying to get 350 ea, 650 takes them both. One unit is missing the fittings on the top but is easily ordered at damn near any grow store.

Clyde cannot believe you’re not buying this already. Look at the shame in his face he has. FOR YOU.

7 Likes

Clyde definitely knows where the food bowl is located😂

5 Likes

He makes Garfield look like a fitness instagrammer :smiley:

Very much the friendliest and sweetest cat you have ever encountered though! His favorite is literally being bear hugged - he will lay down for HOURS next to you if you do that with absolutely no attempt to move while purring just so loud he sounds like a broken machine. I’ve had him for the last 11 years and he’s been absolutely everywhere I am from coast to coast - I couldn’t ask for a better buddy! If i’m in here at the computer he’s usually laying on my feet headbutting my ankles when he wants snuggles. He knows I never say no.

6 Likes

Will he allow a dog like belly rubbing?

2 Likes

I’ll take a picture later on because he does this like 5-6 times a day, he’ll lay on his back and give you the ‘come on and pet me, jerk!’ look. His belly is MASSIVE and absolute fucking loves it- his eyes will practically roll in the back of his head

2 Likes

We have a large black cat I refer to as a cat dog, because he comes when he’s called and loves his belly rubbed.

2 Likes

For anyone concerned about the top fittings, the threads match to pvc. I always hard plumb my chillers with pvc pipe instead of using the factory fittings.

4 Likes

Clyde says thank you very much :slight_smile:
Oh and me too :smiley:

4 Likes

Sales representative Clyde Frog wishes you all a good morning

1 Like

Bump!

Bump bump bump!

This handsome fuck is Oswald, he’d like to join your sales team.

2 Likes

Clyde says he’s not quite the weight we’re looking for but since it comes with a strong recommendation…WELCOME TO THE TEAM!

Fuck now I need to figure out one other thing to sell so I can put my cat Troutie in there too

1 Like

He’s actually 21lbs. Boy knows how to eat.

He was getting down on some pot roast last night. After smelling it all day he was going wild for a taste.

2 Likes

Fuck I need to find out what weight Clydie is when the woman wakes up - we took him to the vet a few weeks ago and I was shocked at his weight not being quite as high as I expected. Can’t remember though cuz need more coffee

1 Like

Fluffles prowler/rockstar

2 Likes

Bump for my two orange cats who were each thrown out of car windows as kittens by some swell people, one in my front yard and the younger one on top in a neighboring town. The best revenge is living well.