18 Different Strains of Farm Direct CBD Hemp Flower

We are currently harvesting 18 different strains of high CBD premium boutique smokeable hemp flower from our farm in Oregon. 7 of them are currently ready and for sale on our website at HempWorldwideShop. The rest will be available as drying and trimming permits. Bulk quantities available. Also have distillate, terpenes, and CBD kief. Thanks!

1 Like

Do you guys need trimming? a few of our machines came back online if you guys need to speed up your process. We offer a team and trimming machines to come in and help you out.

We have 3 more Centurion trimmers coming but they don’t get here until Friday. How many trimmers do you have and where are you located?

We have 6 trimmers that trim 35lbs an hour and can drop them off to you guys with a team whenever. Give me a call if interested 2159620116

I’m interested will you send me a list of everything

Strain list includes:

NY CBD Diesel

KLR #1

KLR TW117

Sweetness

Kush Hemp

Florence

Box Wine

BaOx

Harlequin

Early Nueve

Hempress

Hempress 2

CBG

Hawaiian Haze

Lifter

Suver Haze

Special Sauce

Sour Space Candy

Exotic Canopy Solutions, LLC owns the full rights to the Hempress 3 Cultivar and have feminized seeds, seedlings and clones of Hempress 3 available. You can learn more and see documentation of this high CBD to THC ratio Total THC Compliant genetic at Hempress3 .com. We are also partnering with farmers in several regions across the US to produce feminized seeds, seedlings, clones and flower, as well as pheno sorting, trait hunting and breeding Hempress.3 to take things to the next level.

Mention “Jesse said future4200 members can bypass MOQ” when contacting Beth through our website and we can accommodate your 1,000 seed order right away.