150mg Gels

Hello, our company produces high strength thc free softgels. Each softgel has 150mg CBD and 10mg CBG. Clean full panel coa.We price our products affordably so people can get access to medicine they need without stressing over the price.

Thanks for checking this out and I hope we are able to help get more medicine in the hands of folks that truly need it.

15 Likes

These are made with broad spectrum distillate. Not isolate.

4 Likes

What’s the cost on 5,000

Free for the next 10 people that go the site and put in the promo Grateful. You just pay S & H $8.00 so 4500MG softgels for 8.00 just trying to spread some love

5 Likes

No worky for me @Rockymtn24 did I miss it?

Edit I was looking at the tincture. Need direct link to softgels pls

My bad the softgels are under the tfree section. https://www.letitgrowhemp.com/product-page/4500mg-cbd-capsules

2 Likes

Ordered thanks @Rockymtn24

1 Like

I dont contribute as much scientific info as most of you brilliant folks but I am very Grateful for this site.

6 Likes

Ordered, thank you!

3 Likes

Holy shit Batman. 4 gram salves at $50. I was just debating increasing ours to 800mg not sure if that’s even needed. But very good idea. Do you guys make your salves? I’m finding the big doses hard to sell to the shops, they want their customers to frequent their shops. :clap:

5 Likes

Just put in the order, I’ll be giving them to someone with stage 3 bone cancer to try out. Thanks bud,very nice of you!

5 Likes

We do make the salves ourselves and sell quit a bit, we have seen alot of happy clients that enjoy the high MG.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for helping heal the people!

And thanks everyone all 10 softgels going out today.

6 Likes

@Rockymtn24

Any word on those softgels? I got a buddy who would really benefit from them r/n. Thanks!

Edit: I ordered some and havnt received yet. Just wondering if you sent and when I can expect, thx

1 Like

Retail stores want 30 day supplies

2 Likes

Capsules came in today, everything looks good. Just took a sample one and gave a couple to a friend, looks like you’ve got yourself a solid product. Thanks again!

5 Likes

You for the kind words I am very glad they made it! We hope you enjoy them. They are tfree but at 150mg CBD and 10mg CBG we have had alot of positive feed back! Cheers!

2 Likes

I hope everyone received their softgels!

1 Like

Not yet!

Ill check the tracking?