12mg Δ9 in 5ML bottle ... is this legit?

I found this:

www.hempiredirect.com/products/unwind-12-mg-of-9-thc

***12 mg of △9 THC per 5mL bottle!!!***

If my calculations are correct, that’s more than 0.3%. But I’m really bad at math. Thoughts?

(I put link in code form so it doesn’t outbound link, I can edit if that’s still not allowed)

Please provide a hot link for it.

1 Like

I believe this to be simply how you manipulate the math. How much cbd is supposed to be in the bottle?

I just checked and it doesn’t say, It just shows the bottle is 5ml with 12mg THC in it.

5ml is 4.??? Grams. 12mg would be just under .3%

6 Likes

Lmao. Hempire is always pushing the envelope to get their cash… like suing the DEA

9 Likes

That website looks like a fucking research chem vendor site lol.

Why do so many legit hemp websites look like you should never enter credit card information on them.

5 Likes

If they got water soluble they could do 100mg gallons of water

3 Likes

1 fluid ounce is 29.57 grams. You can put 88mg of thc in a 1fl oz product and still be compliant.

4 Likes

I think I’d rather sell 1oz shots of “4 hour nap” right next to the 5 hour energy vs. gallons of water lol

5 Likes

Are you watching me :eyes:

(was checking how much oz was in 5 hour energy lol)

3 Likes

Nope, a couple steps ahead of you lol

2 Likes

that’s roughly 0.24%.

12mg/~5000mg (5mL) = 0.24%

5 Likes

at least the reviews look good. :rofl:

9 Likes

I thought the 0.3% guideline was for the dry weight of an undiluted extract. Am I wrong or just missing something?

3 Likes

I dunno, after reading your comment about it looking sus I checked more reviews and found alot of drama from that site. Atleast I got the math now I can probably make my own tincture. The mg to ml conversion was what was confusing me. I actually want something bigger than 5ml so I can drink measurable amounts and control how much I’m taking (Like a small bottle of water or juice or something) + it’s probably much cheaper to make than 24.99 for 5ml.

1 Like

They think they’re going to win a lawsuit against the federal government. These people are using every loophole they can because they think its going to be justified in the end.

3 Likes

download (1)
Hempire Direct^

11 Likes

No doubt, 12mg of d9 THC is worth about $1 (vury ghenerous). Hempire direct is making out like bandits at that dosage.

1 Like