12L Lab Society Executive, with tons of extras!

See my PM. Looks Nice!

Is it still available

Kit is still available! Lower price to 18k shipping included. Give me a shout!

Unit is SOLD!

2 Likes

That feel when you’re 20 minutes late to the deal. sadface.jpg But glad the both of you are getting what you need and that we have this awesome forum to facilitate it.

3 Likes

Agreed! This place is awesome! I will be putting a 2 in pope up for sale soon also so keep an eye out!

2 Likes

Upgrading? How did u like the 2in?

1 Like

I liked it, its is a great unit, just couldnt keep up with production. So I ordered a 6 inch pope that I will be taking delivery of next week!

How much is the 2" ur selling?

I havent quite decided yet. Somewhere around 30k. It will be B&W dosing pump ready and come with everything except vac pump. Im getting the pics and info on all the chillers together and will be posting it later tonight

1 Like

What was the throughput of the 2"?

Depends on how good you want the distillate to be. I could pull a couple kilos a day off of it. More if I just wanted to blast through it.

Let me know when your ready to off the 2”. I have beard feom many sources to avoid the non jacketed version of the 6”. The heat bands just dont work the way your gonna need them too

I agree. I have witnessed it personally. I went with the jacketed 6 inch. The heat bands have hot and cold spots, and dont always heat evenly. You end up having much less consistent results with the bands. They are ok for stripping, but for distillation I would only use the oil jacket.

@Concentrated_humbold 2 Inch Pope WFE For Sale. B&W Dosing Pump Ready!

@Thetetraguy meant to tag you as well! 2 Inch Pope WFE For Sale. B&W Dosing Pump Ready!

How much would you take for the whole lot. The wiped film and the spd. I’m taking to a client about going distillation and this might save us some time.

The LS short path was already sold, now just the pope is for sale @Killa12345

We have a 12L SPD FBK from LS, 25% off regular price. Brand new, never used.

Was a display model at a trade show. We are in Canada.

I will beat anyone’s price, just send me a invoice and I’ll meet or beat the price with a brand new short path setup, I’ll include better pumps, chillers and the new techno heat mantles for the best heating and control performance on the market.

3 Likes