11 arrested in Georgia for distribution of Delta 8/10

Probably HEMP with dope on it.

3 Likes

You got a chuckle out of me with that one!

1 Like

But is it compliant?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s when itā€™s just getting fun!

Iā€™m surprised we havenā€™t seen KOTK phone screen shots yet.

10 Likes

can someone post the article here im not paying for news

1 Like

An investigation into how students obtained THC gummies and vapes led to the raid of three Cedartown convenience stores and the arrest of at least eight people.

According to the Polk County Drug Task Force:

The investigation and arrests came after Cedartown school administrators and parents expressed concern to DTF agents that several students had appeared intoxicated while at school. The children, who were incoherent and transported to the hospital, were in middle school and high school.

Agents discovered three Cedartown convenience stores were illegally selling gummies and vapes containing THC. The stores were American Dream Convenience, 1006 N. Main St.; Sunoco, 731 N. Main St.; and Chevron, 101 N. Main St.

The release states that 11 people were arrested during the operation on Tuesday along with the seizure and recovery of large amounts of products containing THC Delta 8 and Delta 10, Schedule I drugs, and U.S. currency.

Cedartown Police Chief Jamie Newsome and the Polk County Jail confirmed only eight people arrested in connection with the investigation.

Those arrested include Guadalupe Nunez Pisano of Silver Creek, and Jagrutiben Patel, Chiragkumar R. Patel, Melody Faith Harding, Jorge Cervantes, Heather Lashea Ballew, Edwin Cruz and Luis Martin Nunez Pisano, all of Cedartown.

Chiragkumar R. Patel is charged with five counts of felony sale of a controlled substance, while Cervantes, Harding, Jagrutiben Patel, Guadalupe Nunez Pisano, and Luis Martin Nunez Pisano were charged with one count each.

Guadalupe Nunez Pisano is also charged with two counts of felony sale of a Schedule I or Schedule II controlled substance, while Harding, Ballew, and Cruz are charged with one count each.

All eight remained in jail without bond on Wednesday with no bond set except for Jagrutiben Patel and Harding, who each had a $6,000 bond.

The Polk DTF noted the investigation and arrests were due to the combined efforts of the Polk County Drug Task Force, GBI West Metro Regional Drug Enforcement Office, Cedartown Police Department and its criminal investigations division, Cedartown Police K-9 and the Tallapoosa Judicial Circuit District Attorneyā€™s Office.

ORIGINAL PRESS RELEASE:The Polk County Drug Task Force arrested 11 people after an investigation revealed that THC gummies and THC vapes were being sold at three Cedartown convenience store locations.

The investigation and arrests came after school administrators and local parents expressed concern to DTF agents that several students had appeared intoxicated while at school. The children, who were incoherent and transported to the hospital, were middle school and high school students.

The Polk DTF launched an investigation and discovered three Cedartown convenience stores were illegally selling gummies and vapes containing THC: American Dream Convenience, 1006 North Main Street; Sunoco at 731 North Main and Chevron at 101 North Main.

The seizure and recovery of large amounts of THC Delta 8 and Delta 10 (gummies and vapes) Schedule I drugs, U.S. currency and the arrests took place Tuesday.

The Polk County Drug Task Force encourages anyone with drug related information to please contact the Polk County Drug Task Force at (678) 901-4644 or via email at pcdtf@polkga.org. All information will be held in confidence and will be taken seriously.

Due to the combined efforts of the Polk County Drug Task Force, GBI West Metro RDEO, Cedartown Police Department, Cedartown Police Departmentā€™s Criminal Investigations Division, Cedartown Police K-9 and the Tallapoosa Judicial Circuit DAā€™s Office, the safety and well-being of the residents of Polk County have been positively impacted as a result of the joint operation.

These cases are being prosecuted by the Tallapoosa Judicial Circuitā€™s District Attorneyā€™s Office.

4 Likes

dont sell drugs to kids

13 Likes

I own a liquor store and a convenience store. There are three main rules:

Donā€™t sell to kids.
Donā€™t sell to intoxicated adults.
Donā€™t sell to people that are going to give alcohol, tobacco or hemp products to kids.

Besides that, the liquor store is a damn fun place to work. Language is pretty loose, theres a basketball goal at regulation height, bluetooth speakers to jam out to and a 65 inch tv for football and basketball. Its one of the few places I donā€™t have problems getting people to work.

I do worry that we will get the buyback part of the Delta 8 at some point. I am still rolling the dice though.

1 Like

I miss the days when kids just dropped a fudge dragon in a urinal and that was itā€¦ simpler times

3 Likes

6 Likes

Off topic aside:

We had a kid in our high school who would shit in library books and put them back on the shelf. That kid ruled.

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thatā€™s my high school experience, right there.

Dudes books killed it and now heā€™s done been booked.

2 Likes

Lmao, I think itā€™s a different jorge.

Thereā€™s your jorgeā€¦

6 Likes

Then the real games begin

Also I believe Jorge Cervantes is only his writerā€™s name.

3 Likes

my opinoin is if we have a plant that gets you high and you

do not wish too distribute an illegal compound that comes

from a plant that is tied to the start of life (sea squarts I believe there called)

so you find another way to get dudes high and make money

you deserve what is coming too you.

drugs are drugs.

fuck the police man its good or its not.

THC is good.

were is the testing on other compounds delta 8/10 included.

just a legal dodge

come on I can not cook for the world and trust me I and many

in my country could make a mint from cooking substitute cannabinoids.

why do you think I wait.

I have connections to move what ever I want world over.

THC delta 9 is safe and known.

were trying to legalize drugs guys not fuck kids on legal

loop holes.

really ?

I may have said this a few time before

we are and always be friends (sharky)

I have given you multiple ways to go now.

come on 500 times stronger.

personally its wrong mate.

its dope or its not,

but you all help my and our cause.

the more you fuck us the quicker they say lets let them

have the safe stuff.

at least I know who I am.

2 Likes

And been at our disposal for thousands of years. All of a sudden everyone is an expert on cyclization, isomerism, interpretation of law, what gets you high ā€¦

No qualms whatsoever about who gets their hands on it.

And then they get upset when the War on Drugs pendulum swings back and hit them in the face.

4 Likes

For real!