100k(+) or (-) for a lab director/director of operations for small/medium mmj labs in several northern states

Have small to medium sized butane, c02, solventless and an assortment of different lab setups.

(New states, rapid growth of smaller companies, always lots of potential In these new markets)

Mainly need to be well versed in CLS and butane as well as Rosin and ice water hash.

This is a role where you will have nearly full autonomy as long as your goals are met, your guys are on it it, and the lab is clean.

There will be no hovering owners and suits. Simply do what you say your going to do, have respect for your lab and respect the different owners time, and they will respect you in return.

LOOKS LIKE ONLY LAB LEFT NEEDING A DIRECTOR IS IN SOUTH DAKOTA.

much more of responses then I thought I would get, was able to get the others matched up with the right guys.

As you lab rats know, these labs are normally not in big cities, so don’t be surprised. Don’t worry almost everywhere is an hour from something.

The average rate is $85,000-$110,000 depending on experience, reference, and payment structure like productions bonuses.

There will be paid time off, benefits, and Minnesota and south Dakota provide room and board included.

You will be expected to run this lab on your own with help as needed but given goals and then asked what’s needed to meet these goals.

Pretty easy going nice groups of owners for these different projects. They are all new states (ish) slowly developing the tastes and trends there which is also cool to be apart of.

Let me know shoot me a dm or whatever

15 Likes

Darn green card !

4 Likes

Im sure with all the new prounoun whatever, tell them you identify as american and are marrying yourself.

14 Likes

Where at in Minnesota? I would consider moving back east close to the motherland. Lots of family and friends in MN. Been an owner/operator the last 7years. Wouldn’t mind some change though

2 Likes

LOOKS LIKE ONLY LAB LEFT NEEDING A DIRECTOR IS IN SOUTH DAKOTA.

Had way more people respond then I thought would ever reach out. Always appreciate everyone’s time

6 Likes