1000 cartridges needed

Does anyone state side have or can direct .me where I can order 1000 1ml 2mm intake. Leak proof and high quality? My vendor temporarily stopped the resin carts pressfits we bought . I’d need them shipped 2 day shipping and sent out tomorrow

Next week I’ll need 3000 more

6 Likes

hello ,this is Sucle from Shenzhen Eboattimes, 1000pcs cart in stocks ,may I have your email , to send you some model for checking ,my email: sales10@eboattimes.com

Hi , Cilicon provides high quality cartridges. mail: info@ciliconplus.com, website: https://www.ciliconplus.com

Hello Bro, Boshang is the original full ceramic cartridge manufacturer, my email is sales2@boshangvape.com, feel free to contact us

Hello, I could help you out with that. We are located in Taylor MI.

hello do you still need 1000 1ml 2mm intake ?? kindly get back to us for supply on
brandyruth20@gmail.com

I rep @QBD420

Dm for prices, etc

Id say qbd is the most reputable vendor here

Excuse me!

4 Likes

I forgot about @qma too

He’s THE BEST here, he helped me with an automated filler to see if its worth it or not in my current filling stage

Probably gonna buy one soon for when i do 500 per flavor so i can work on packaging

Jupiter Ccell out of Arizona I believe. 1 mL press tops

A post was merged into an existing topic: Lawson’s creek

Which state you stay in bro? we can make an appointment and test our quality carts

contact me tony@ecapvape.com
full-ceramic and cotton-free cartridges, 0.5ml and 1ml for choose.

fast dispatch vape carts, WhatsApp +86-139-2846-8414

c:

This thread is a year old
He needed them next week

2 Likes

So many fake accounts are trying to promote their high cost performance carts from work shop

2 Likes

RELEAFY CUSTOMIZATION is a new brand but shares the same parent company as Freemax. With a strong manufacturing facility, we can provide premium one-stop cannabis vaping solutions (OEM/ODM), including the design, manufacture, and customization of vape carts and disposables.

Customization service includes: Logo, Tank Volume, Mouthpiece, Intake Hole Size, Oil Window, Coil Resistance, Finishing, Color, Graphics, Package, and so on

Free samples are available. Welcome to contact us at info@releafy.com

Any distros open on sat 1/6/23 in nyc, NJ, or Philly area with 510 cartridge hardware?

1 Like

Please email me at hannahshempllc@gmail.com
Thank you so much!

Market proven our 0.5/1.0g disposable of low temp setting works perfectly with Live Resin or Live Rosin. which is accepted for custom a voltage, now there are 2.0V, 2.4V, 2.6V and 2.8V for your option. Leave me your shipping information. Our warehouse team is US will send sample for your review.
karen@realefy.com

1 Like