1-2 year old trim.. stored in paper bag.

Both cryo (-40+) give or take 20 min washes. From 2 washes. About a pound each. First one(left 2 jars) we fucked up threw one bag in the panda and damn did it shake. (First time running panda)

1 filter clay/carbon

Trim has not see light but open to air. 1-2 years… what do you guys think yield/clarity would be.

Alot of bud/larf In it.

Check out my panda stand also. Works like a charm

4 Likes

I’d be worried about the thc converting to cbn.

1 Like

@Demontrich is right probably high CBN content wich can be left in tails with a slow high reflux spd run

2 Likes

@Roguelab

Care to elaborate? I have about 4lbs of biomass sitting in the freezer from 3months ago when I was given it. I’m hoping it’s not going to turn in the freezer when I finally wash it.

Old biomass iT s THC content is known to breakdown to CBN
The way iT is stored is crucial i have outdoor biomass vacuum sealed right after drying that after 4 years in vacuum bags has neerly no CBN
I have had afrikan weed just wrapped in plastic and tape 4 years old have. 6 % CBN
Your frozen biomass Will be yust fine
But biomass stored in a paper bag now thats another Story paper breaths so that biomass had a hell of a lot of oxigen pass treu

2 Likes

Well I couldnt finish vaping it all, But i will follow up with a result by friday. fingers crossed

Will i be able to notice by color, smell, or effect?

Effect maybe smoking might give a heavy couchlock feeling
Main problem is that on a lab report
Folks wan t THC content high
And iT s a give away to old biomass used

1 Like

This is the end result :upside_down_face:

Im in the middle of trying to either bring down the color or use this batch for something else. What could I use this for. Don’t want to waste the goo :grin:

First pass ? Ir second ?
Edibels are always fun

3 Likes