1/2 Liter of Distillate in Los Angeles

Hey friends, looking for just 1/2L of pest/metal free cbd distillate in the Los Angeles or San Fernando Valley areas at a good price. Also, best price right now on single liters of clean ethanol thc crude?

Still looking! I know it’s only half a l but it’s for a good cause. Trying to make some edibles and capsules to quell a seizure disorder.

What prices are you looking to pay?

The lower the better :grin::innocent:
For completely clean high thc, scrubbed w/d ethanol crude were trying to beat 3k a l

Something isn’t right. Are you looking for CBD or THC or you haven’t made up your mind?

4 Likes

Good question

he’s looking for prices on both i think

1 Like

Blingladen is 100%. As mentioned in my op we’re looking for both pest/metal free, (thc fine over 3% whatever is cheaper) cbd distillate as well as pest/metal free ethanol derived, w/d and scrubbed thc crude.

Just wanted to give a quick huge thank you to @SORogue for helping us so professionally with finding cbd distillate that met our requirements. Really appreciate you brother, this community is a serious blessing.

1 Like

@blingladen gangstar ass name dude

1 Like

Hi, I am also looking for THC oil in Los Angeles area. Same amount as @Redman4556 (1/2 liter)
Can anyone help me about it? @SORogue
Thanks…