$0.50/g CBD Remediation Services In SoCal

We’re offering 1 to 5L per day distillate remediation services @ $0.50 per input gram. DM me for more details.

1 Like

Are you charging $5,000 per kg for THC-remediation?

Corrected amount. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

That’s insanelyyyyy expensive

$500/kg is insanely expensive? Who else in SoCal is doing it for less?

1 Like

5000$ …? There are 1000 grams in a kilo…

Math brain bad

2 Likes

Fuck math

4 Likes

Lol I was like wait what?

1 Like

And time for coffee round 2!

2 Likes

I like to do dirty things with math when I fuck it.
I like to divide it long and hard and fuck it into fractions all night long until it spews all over my spreadsheets multiple times. There is only a small percentage of math that like it that way(minus the Roman numerals if ya know what I mean :wink: ) but my math likes every decimal I give to it and as I add up all the tally marks on my desk post I become a better…matherizer?

Also, here it is boyz. Well done @bengayextraction

I have to ask though. What is your method?

3 Likes

If i send you a kg to remediate what yield and residual solvent can I expect in output?

3 Likes

Flash chromatography using our remediation media.

80 to 85% yield, there would be some residual solvent and would recommend using SPD. We can also offer this service for an additional fee of $0.10/g

that’s hilarious

“We can do 90% of the job but if you want us to do a good job it’s an extra 10 cents”

Literally nickel and diming your way to nobodies hearts.

For anyone interested, I can remediate your oil at .45 an input gram and promise zero residual solvents

3 Likes

SPD takes time and electricity. I do believe it’s fair to charge extra for going the extra mile.

1 Like

You dont need to justify your price. Ask/bid may not meet but you shouldnt work for less than you want to. Its bad business.

2 Likes

Dude this is his thread youre shitting on. That said; expected yield? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

80-85% depends on T content